● It can detect all the refrigerants including R600a, R290, CO2, HFO-1234yf and fuels ● Improved system design compensates for poor sniffing operation reducing the potential for missed leaks ● IGS (Interfering Gas Suppression) ensures only leaks are detected. ● Built-in ECO-Check reference leak allows for easy and fast calibration at the production line at any time ● Multiple alarms make sure leaks can not be overlooked ● Ergonomic probe design allows for easy and comfortable use ● Operating software is available in many languages
● I-Guide operator guidance mode ensures that the operator is using the correct technique to test the correct location; ● The improved system design compensates for operator errors and reduces the possibility of omissions; ● Multiple alarm functions ensure that the alarm will not be ignored; ● The built-in PRO-Check reference leak allows simple and fast calibration at any time in the production line; ● The small display in the handle of the ergonomically designed probe can display the leak rate, so the operator can pay close attention to the sniffer leak detection process and monitor the leak rate at the same time ● The leakage rate can be displayed using the refrigeration equivalent of the gas library; ● The built-in illumination device of the probe can help to accurately locate the tip of the suction gun; ● New, low-maintenance sensors have higher reliability and lower cost of ownership; ● Automatic standby can prevent pollutants from entering the sniffer probe, thus extending the service life of the filter and sensor; ● Provide multi-language operation software.
● Especially slim and ergonomically designed sniffer probe with status and LED lights ● Intuitive touchscreen with leakage rate graph ● USB interface for storing measurement data and for software updates ● HLD6000 components (probes, base units, consumables and accessories) are compatible/interchangeable with its predecessor, the HLD5000 refrigerant leak detector ● Newly designed COOL-Check holder for easy exchange intor ernal test leaks ● Individual sniffer probes for CO2 and R600a/R290, and a universal Smart sniffer probe for halogen-based refrigerants are available ● Optional I/O module and optional fieldbus module facilitate integration into local networks
● 灵敏度高、反应迅速，其检测灵敏度达到0.5克/年，可精确地探测漏源； ● 对烟雾、水蒸气等非冷媒气体无任何反应，避免误报警； ● 快速反应时间保证了高效的检漏工作； ● 当遇有大漏造成大量冷媒泄漏时，仪器能够迅速清除本底并立即回复测量状态。
● 1000+ hour sensor life for low cost of ownership ● Detects R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, HFO1234yf, and all other CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs ● 0.10 oz. (3 g)/year sensitivity ● Infrared cell cannot be overloaded or “poisoned” by exposure to large amounts of refrigerant ● High-efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and quick clearing (“zeroing”) ● On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure ● NiMH battery is environmentally friendly, won’t corrode, and provides greater charging capacity